By using the Innovate BC Job Board, you agree to not share any personal information on the Job Board. You also agree that you will be the only user of this account and that you will not share your sign in information with anyone.
To be able to access and use the Innovate BC Job Board, businesses must be participants of or have participated in an Innovate BC Program.
Innovate BC only accepts job postings from Employers that are registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
All users are responsible for their actions on a file.
Job postings can be advertised on the Innovate BC Job Board for 30 calendar days at a time. If you would like to remove the job posting before this time, login to the employer dashboard, select ‘action’ by the corresponding job, and delete the post. If you would like to extend the job posting if the position is still vacant. It is up to you to extend the job posting if the position is still vacant and the job post has expired. You can repost the job from the employer dashboard, select ‘action’, and then select ‘repost’.
Innovate BC will not advertise job postings that don’t comply with the B.C. Employment Standards Act and human rights laws. Innovate BC reserves the right to decline or suspend any job posting it deems to be offensive, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate.
Innovate BC will not post a job:
- that does not conform to an employer-employee relationship;
- if there are no immediate job vacancies to fill;
- that is a duplicate of a job posting currently advertised on the Innovate BC Job Board;
- if fees are charged to job seekers or applicants;
- for volunteer or unpaid internship opportunities;
- that contains content that Innovate BC reasonably considers to be inappropriate.
Suspension of use
Innovate BC may immediately suspend your account access and employer file and refer the case to the authorities in the following situations:
- If your user account is suspected of being compromised or accessed by someone else.
- If the information provided is not true, accurate and current; or
- For any reason that it reasonably considers could affect the safety of job seekers or representatives of Innovate BC and its partners, and the integrity of the Innovate BC website.
The Innovate BC Job Board and all functionalities therein are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. By accessing and using the Innovate BC Job Board website you agree that the Innovate BC Job Board is used entirely at your own risk. You also agree that Innovate BC, or its affiliated, directors, or employees are not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of its services.
Innovate BC may interrupt or terminate the Innovate BC Job Board operations at any time and accepts no liability or responsibility to the Innovate BC Job Board users should this occur.