Infusion Edutainment began as a Virtual Reality company focused on using the power of entertainment to enhance language learning education in 2016. Over years we expanded our company to incorporate a software development department and explore virtual reality development and education opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Unity Senior VR Programmer who enjoys working on an agile and fast-paced team that is bringing high-quality VR projects to life. This is a permanent full-time position.
- Contribute well-structured high-quality code, game enhancements, and features.
- Collaborate continuously with a team throughout the project life cycle to deliver high-quality games through iteratively building solutions.
- Passionate about high performance network techniques and systems.
- Develop frameworks and libraries that can be used across different VR games.
- Be a go-to expert in key areas of technology.
- Provide accurate effort estimates to guide the evolving development plan by assessing project requirements.
- A minimum of 5+ years working on Unity 3D
- A minimum of 2+ years working on VR project
- Worked as lead for at least one released game.
- Experience managing complex asynchronous multiplayer states (objects, avatars, ownership transfer, conflict resolution, timeouts, dynamic resource loading, and unloading)
- Experience with real-time/game server development and deployment market.
- Strong C# knowledge.
- Experience with networking tool sets like Photon, Mirror, or UNet.
- Experience with networking, RPC, and replication systems in Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience with various networking protocols (TCP, UDP, Etc.).
- Understanding of computer and console game networking systems and technologies, e.g., peer-to-peer and client/server models, latency compensation, etc.
- Experience profiling and optimizing applications for bandwidth.
- Working knowledge of load balancing and backend clustering methods
- Strong 3D Math skills
- Strong understanding of current data structures, algorithms, and methodologies.
- B.S. in computer, science, engineering, or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of secure networking and of API security
Please note that while we appreciate and value your application for this role, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.