We are an e-commerce business based in Surrey, BC, offering EMF shielding Health & Wellness products. We are looking for a Digital Marketer - E-commerce Project Manager to implement effective strategies for our start-up company.
If you have experience and understanding of digital marketing, developing sales strategies, effectively using different e-commerce platforms for marketing campaigns and able to help for business development we want to hear from you. If you are a goal oriented and able to start successful marketing and sales projects with ability to effectively implement various strategic plans, please submit your resume.
· Relationship management skills and strong focus on results
· Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
· Determined, innovative and can generate solutions and ideas
· High achiever, ambitious, and results-oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in professional business level
· Ability to collect, interpret and use the data for segmental marketing projects
· Ability to develop and manage specific B2C and B2B sales projects
· Detail-oriented and demonstrate ability to meeting/exceeding goals
· Skilled at presenting and promoting products to other businesses
· Graduate or student of Business Management, MBA, marketing & commerce, or sales related fields
· Expertise and understanding of the key eCommerce and digital marketing platforms
· Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Amazon, Facebook and Instagram
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to lead a scaled business
· Able to plan and implement marketing and sales projects targeting specific groups / businesses
· Able to deliver eCom growth with some eCom experience.
· Proficiency of Shopify e-commerce with running campaigns and new initiatives.
· Develop e-commerce growth strategies, proposals and plans for the business
· Monitor market for growth, target market, buying trends and competitors’ activities
· Develop strategic plans for specific market segments and growth strategies
· Expand market penetration into international markets, and identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
· Collaborate with the team for marketing plans to stimulate online B2C and B2B sales
· Promote the brand and products for target groups
· Provide input to strategic decisions to help grow the business with using multi-channels.
· Lead weekly cross-functional team meetings to provide project updates alongside key sales & marketing metrics
· Implement SEO and SEM best practices and implement a test, learn and deploy process
· Optimize the UX to improve the shopping experience including site navigation, product promotion, content development, checkout to remove friction and drive higher conversions
- Increase brand awareness and create a strong brand for specific products
- Participating content creation for web site, blogs, social media and newsletters
- Monitoring and learning ongoing AI based improvements and changes and in the e-commerce platforms