Customer Success Associate (Part time)
HealthQb’s wellness management platform aggregates biodata from wearable devices and in-app psychosocial-metrics to deliver a quantified action plan to initiate effective and lasting health and wellbeing change. HealthQb enables revolutionary insights into the biological, psychological and sociological nature of chronic illness to support our clients in leaving their best life.
We believe in maximizing authentic, empathetic and mutually beneficial human connections for successful business outcomes. As we enter our next growth phase, we’re looking for a Vancouver-based Customer Success Associate (Part time) to join our team! You’ll work directly with the Director of Operations and Product Leader. We are looking for a resourceful individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and wants to see the impact of their work. This short-term contract will support the company’s latest product in new user channels and accelerating cross-border growth.
If you’re invigorated by happy clients making healthy life changes, we’d love to hear from you. This role is critical to ensuring our clients’ success in making sustainable changes to their wellness. The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for supporting new clients from onboarding to tracking their results through their product journey and health evolution. We believe a large part of our competitive advantage is an empathetic team that deeply cares about our clients living with chronic illnesses and diseases and helping them make lasting change. The Customer Success Associate plays an integral role to share knowledge, support our clients, and ensure positive outcomes and results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboard customers to them set-up up for success. Demo the product and provide support over Zoom or phone to ensure clients’ are well on their way to navigate the software application and wearable.
- Provide technical and platform support. You will investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and, using a range of applications (including wearable dashboard, Admin Dashboard tools, CRM, Zoom, and Loom), ensure you are proactive in controlling any customer issue proactively.
- Maintain Customer Relationships. Engaging with customers post-onboarding to ensure they are completing product journey as expected.
- Building Customer Champions. You will proactively work with clients to help them succeed using HealthQb and identify candidates to spotlight in case studies and customer stories.
- Focus on data. Working with the Data Science team, analyze user compliance and results data (PowerBI, Canva), you will be responsible for identifying impressive results in our user base to build validation and case studies.
- Improve systems. Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to drive the effective forecasting and reporting of past results on key customer success measures (adoption, renewals, upsells, customer satisfaction, testimonials, etc.).
- Manage client funnel. Keep a close eye on users’ performance and engagement to detect early signals of at-risk clients, design systematized Customer Succes playbooks and provide path to advancement and resolution.
- Achieve growth goals. Work with leadership to ensure we achieve our Key Performance Indicators.
- Quality control of hardware. Manage wearables’ inventory, including product quality testing, sorting, inventory tracking sheet, shipping and product packaging.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Degree or diploma in Business, Retail, or Management, or other relevant field
- At least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Possess deep empathy for the customer experience - strong communication skills and intuitive listener.
- Tech savvy, problem-solver and analytical thinker
- Organized and detail-oriented (each client will have distinct reasons for using the product).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members and clients.
- Systemic thinking paired with the courage to challenge the status quo and provide feedback.
- Demonstrated success in a customer operations, sales operations, or any other customer experience role.
- Experienced in deploying Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success, and has developed subject matter knowledge of levers that drive improvement.
- Identify information that needs to be collected, and get insight from that data.
- Collaborate with the team creatively to generate solutions and drive experiments to test hypotheses.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, and demonstrates a growth mindset.
- Competent in using and administrating Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. PipeDrive, HubSpot or similar) to run analytics and gain insights (PowerBI).
Preferred but not required:
· Gain satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones.
· Passion for health and wellness technology and/or wearable technology.
· Experience in digital health technology, product development roles or customer experience considered an asset.
· A few summer (or co-op) internships at comparable organizations.
· Experience in a software startup environment
· Customer management experience in healthcare applications
Why work at HealthQb:
We’re passionate about reducing (and eventually eradicating) chronic illness. We believe in the power of data-driven and whole-health assessments to provide personalized health and wellness routines.
- Work with a driven and empathetic team of high performers working to solve chronic illness and disease.
- A flexible work environment with access to our Mt Pleasant Vancouver office
- Be a part of a growing team with great value and culture
- We have amazing clients who derive value from our product and are making improvements in their health and wellbeing
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are paramount to building our culture. The data is abundantly clear that diverse teams are more successful because they offer different perspectives, increased innovation, faster problem-solving and higher employee engagement among other benefits.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or apply directly to LinkedIn posting.
HealthQb is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. HealthQb is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive and diverse culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.