We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic computer science student or recent graduates to join our dynamic development team as a Full Stack Developer intern for the next 8-12 months,
UVISION is a disruptive, decentralized marketplace for pitching, exploring and investing in video content opportunities available to all filmmakers, content creators and independent investors from all around the world regardless of background and location.
As a Full Stack Developer intern, you will work alongside our experienced developers in designing, developing, and maintaining our web application. You will be responsible for helping to build the frontend, backend, and blockchain functionalities of the application. The Uvision project utilizes React for the frontend, Laravel 8 for the backend, and Ethereum for blockchain. The project uses the MVC model, Object-oriented programming, SQL database, API endpoints, and cloud storage.
- Work with our experienced developers to design, develop and maintain the web application
- Build the frontend, backend, and blockchain functionalities of the application
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug existing code
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to best practices
- Communicate technical issues and solutions to the team
Note: Students will be required to commit to 30-40 work hours weekly and the times zones will be in both EST and PST. This opportunity is mainly available to 3rd or 4th year students, please provide your Full Resume.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience with React and Laravel 8
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Familiarity with Git and version control
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter who can take initiative and work independently
- Knowledge of Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts
- Experience with SQL databases and API endpoints
- Familiarity with cloud storage services
- Understanding of MVC model