Title: Growth and Traction Mastermind (Full-time and Permanent)
Compensation: $80K CAD annual salary, stock options that reflect meaningful ownership (2%) in the company, a benefits package (extended health insurance and dental), and a fun work environment that encourages your professional growth and development.
We want to highlight that this role offers tremendous growth opportunities for the right candidate. It's a dynamic position that encourages ambition and fosters professional development. The sky might be the limit, but we truly see the potential for the successful candidate to shine and ultimately become our Chief Marketing Officer. So, don't hesitate to let your ambition soar as you take on this exciting role.
At Castofly, we're not just creating new technology, we're revolutionizing the way people create and collaborate on videos. That's where you come in - we're looking for a Growth and Traction Mastermind to help us spread the word and attract a massive audience. You'll be a key player in our fast-paced startup, working with our executive team to develop strategies that will take our growth to new heights. You will also be the face of our brand, interacting with our community members, addressing their inquiries, and fostering a sense of community among our audience.
• Develop our business model to align with our strategic objectives
• Identify and engage potential leads through diverse channels, including phone outreach, email campaigns, social media outreach, and networking events
• Proactively reaching out to influencers and building meaningful relationships to support our influencer marketing efforts
• Brew up some killer social media campaigns that will put us on the map and engage our followers
• Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms, forums, blogs, and other community channels to drive community growth and participation
• Carefully analyze social media metrics to track the success of our campaigns and make adjustments as needed
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in business development and marketing so you can keep us ahead of the curve
• Collaborate with the software team to develop and execute lead generation strategies that will bring in new users
• Dynamic and driven individual with a hustler mentality and a go-getter attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to engage with diverse audiences and build rapport quickly.
• Possessing a unique perspective to go beyond conventional marketing approaches and come up with fresh and original ideas.
• Previous experience in developing and executing influencer marketing campaigns, identifying and engaging with relevant influencers, and measuring campaign performance is highly desirable.
• Mastery of social media platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• The ability to analyze and interpret social media metrics and adjust strategies accordingly
• Expert knowledge of social media marketing best practices and trends
• Being self-motivated and capable of managing their responsibilities autonomously, while also being able to contribute positively to group efforts.
• Passionate to be a brand ambassador and the ability to represent it in a positive and authentic manner.
• Strong organizational skills, coupled with a sharp eye for detail, are critical to success in this role
• 3+ years of experience in business development, marketing, or a related field
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
If you think you have what it takes to join our world, please send your resume (including a LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org